For Retaining Wall Waterfalls
Made in the USA, Formal Falls are a beautiful yet simple way to add the aesthetics of water to your surroundings is to build a retaining wall waterfall. The water flows out from the stone in a nice, smooth sheet and into a basin below. These wall waterfalls can be easily added to any block wall structure and are a great alternative to fountains. They can be used to adorn a garden, pool, outdoor living area, or even a home or business foyer!
The FormalFalls has a low-energy, color-changing, remote controlled, LED lighting system that creates a beautiful nighttime display. The basin was designed to create an easy way to install the system within a block wall structure, and the use of the autofill kit virtually eliminates all maintenance for the consumer.
• 18 gauge Stainless Steel Weir Construction (No need for in-wall steel bridging material)
• Self Draining: Simple to winterize
• Color Changing: 16 Colors \ Select a Color, Fade, Strobe functions
• IR Remote Controlled Lighting works up to 20ft away
• 8", 16”, 28" & 40" Wide are Standard Sizes (Custom sizes available)